Top 10 First Dance Songs for 2023
Your first dance song is a musical representation of your relationship. Whether you go with a fun and upbeat pop hit, or slow and steady acoustic classic, your first dance as a married couple will be one you never forget.
Choosing a first dance song can be a daunting task. Here is a list of our top 10 first dance songs for 2023 to serve as inspiration.
10. If I Ain’t Got You- Alicia Keys
9. Better Together - Luke Combs
8. Rather Be - H.E.R.
7. Mrs. - Leon Bridges
6. Forever to Go - Acoustic - Chase Rice
5. I Do - Aloe Blacc
4. Tuesdays - Jake Scott
3. You Are the Reason - Duet Version - Calum Scott, Leona Lewis
2. Love Someone - Lukas Graham
1. Growing Old with You - First Dance Version - Restless Road
At the end of the day, the perfect first dance song is whichever one you and your future spouse love! Picking out a song for your first dance is a great date night at home idea. Pull up your Spotify app, pour some bubbly, and dance around your living room together until you find the song that makes your heart sing.